TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- These terms and conditions apply to the mothers-day.co.za Competition (“Competition”).
- Warwick Wine Estate are the organisers of the Competition and will oversee the Competition and draw the winner, in their sole discretion.
- By entering the Competition, you agree that you will receive emails from participating partners including uCook, TravelStart, Warwick Wine Estate, Lulu & Marula, Mally Bags, Black Betty, Volvo Cars South Africa (“Volvo”), Life Grande Café and Ludwig’s Roses. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully and by participating in this Competition, all participants irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be solely interpreted by the organisers of the Mothers-day.co.za Competition.
- The organisers of the Mothers-day.co.za Competition may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition, in their sole discretion, by posting such amendments on their website (www.mothers-day.co.za).
- The Competition runs from 1 April 2019 until 12 May 2019 and takes place through the Mothers-day.co.za Website.
- The Competition may be terminated or extended at any time by the organisers, in their sole discretion. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have had in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse of any kind against the organisers, their participating partners or their promotional agents, unless the circumstances leading to such termination were within the organiser’s reasonable control.
- To enter the Competition, you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen). Directors and/or Members and/or Agents and/or Promoters and/or Consultants to Promoters and/or Employees and/or Contractors and/or Family members of any of the aforementioned or their participating partners are not eligible to enter or even claim the prizes.
- No prize will be awarded to any person to whom such prize may not be legally awarded including, but not limited to minors under the age of 18 years.
- To enter the Competition, participants must fill in an entry form on the mothers-day.co.za website.
- Participants can enter on the Website mothers-day.co.za.
- No consideration/s will be payable by participants when entering the competition or throughout the Competition.
- There will be one weekly winner which will be determined randomly, in the organisers’ sole discretion, and one Grand Prize winner, subsequent to taking into account all valid entries.
- The Grand prize- and weekly winner/s may share the prize with any person of their choice and does not necessarily have to be with their birth mother.
- The Grand Prize winner will be announced on the 15th of May 2019.
- The Grand prize- and weekly winner/s will be contacted via social media and all participating partners’ platforms. The organiser’s decision is final and binding on all participants, and no negotiations will be entered into.
- If the Grand prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 calendar days, the prize will be forfeited.
- The Grand prize- and weekly winner/s agrees to supply a valid identification document (SA ID or passport), proof of address, congratulatory post, and any other validation procedure determined by the organisers, in order to claim the prize.
- The Grand prize- and weekly winner/s agree to have his/her photo taken, which may be used together with their full names for advertising and promotional purposes, subsequent to receiving the winner’s consent, which consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
- Further to the conditions above, the Grand prize- and weekly winner will be required to sign a consent form in this regard in front of 2 witnesses.
- The weekly prize will consist of a small prize from one of the participating partners.
- The Grand Prize will consist of a prize from one of the participating partners:
- WARWICK – Wine for a year from Warwick Wine Estate (72 bottles):
General mothers-day.co.za competition rules apply. Winner must be over 18 to receive the prize. Delivery in South Africa only. The prize is not transferable neither can it be exchanged for cash. This prize has no cash value. This prize cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. As an act of goodwill to our sponsors, we’d like to ask that you please share 3 to 4 posts of your travels on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, and tag Warwick Wine Estate.
- UCOOK – Ucook 52 weeks of bachelor boxes with 3 meals a week:
General mothers-day.co.za competition rules apply. The winner will receive user points to the value of R10 000 that will be applied to their UCOOK account. User points can only be redeemed for dinner-kit purchases at www.ucook.co.za. This prize is valid for existing customers with prior purchases and new customers. Prize may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, credit, coupon, and/or offer. This prize has no cash value. This prize cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. As an act of goodwill to our sponsors, we’d like to ask that you please share 3 to 4 posts of your travels on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, and tag UCOOK.
- VOLVO CARS SOUTH AFRICA – Drive a Volvo XC40 for 6 months (for which you should have a valid driver’s license):
General mothers-day.co.za competition rules apply. 6 months for the XC40 has to be in 2019. The specifications of the vehicle will be at our Volvo Car South Africa’s discretion. The winner needs to have a valid South African driver’s license. This prize has no cash value. This prize cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. As an act of goodwill to our sponsors, we’d like to ask that you please share 3 to 4 posts of your travels on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, and tag Volvo Cars South Africa.
- LIFE GRANDE CAFÉ – R1000 voucher per month for a year to use at any Life Grande restaurant:
General mothers-day.co.za competition rules apply. Not redeemable for cash. Valid for a year and is redeemable at any life grand cafe store in South Africa. This prize cannot be sold or otherwise bartered.
- TRAVELSTART – Travelstart flights and 7 nights’ accommodation for 2 to Mauritius:
General mothers-day.co.za competition rules apply. Package excludes: Visas and items of a personal nature. By entering this competition, you are opting in to receive communication from Travelstart. Please note that Travelstart staff members and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the competition. Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations. Rebooking and cancellations fees apply. All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Standard terms and conditions apply. Departures from Joburg and Durban are available at a different price, enquire with our consultants. Offer can be removed at any time. The prize winner must provide the promoter with their preferred departure date no more than 2 months after accepting the prize. By confirming the booking, the winner and nominated guest accept Travelstart full terms and conditions of travel. Redemption of the prize will be the responsibility of the Winner and is subject to supplier availability at the time of booking. The prize is strictly non-transferable, non-negotiable and may not be replaced or refunded. The Winner and nominated guest are responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in the Terms & Conditions), including airport transfers, insurance, spending money, visas, passports, additional accommodation fees, meal costs, changes, add-ons and all other incidentals. Participants must reside in South Africa. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that any information provided to us is accurate, complete and up to date. As an act of goodwill to our sponsors, we’d like to ask that you please share 3 to 4 posts of your travels on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and tag Travelstart.