Staying in is the new going out—and wine moms are all about this! There’s nothing you enjoy more than popping open a bottle of wine after a long day of herding children and chasing deadlines, whether it be with your significant other on the couch, or around a table with your best friends aka the other wine moms.
Sound like you? Here are 5 signs you’re a wine mom.
- You know how to drink wine responsibly. In other words you only have good wine in your collection (what could be more irresponsible than bad wine?)—as well as in moderation, of course.
- You spend all of your extra money on wines—who needs a haircut right?
- You belong to some kind of wine club; you’re smart like that. We can recommend Warwick’s Wine Club.
- You’re always there for your friends when they want to talk—ready to listen with a corkscrew in-hand.
- You brighten up dull jobs around the house by doing the task with a glass of wine—we see you!