Let’s drink rosé all day: 5 reasons to get in the pink
- You can drink it young—the fresher the better
- You can drink it all day; it goes as beautifully with a sunrise as it does a sunset.
- It’s a versatile and food-friendly wine to pair with a meal.
- They are generally good quality wines at wallet friendly prices.
- You can make this fabulous cocktail: Warwick First Lady Dry Rosé and Musgrave Pink Gin Cocktail.
Our pink pick? The First Lady Dry Rosé 2017 from Warwick Wine Estate—the official wine of Mother’s Day. This pinotage-based rosé was named for Norma Ratcliffe. Norma is the estate’s matriarch as well as its first winemaker; she is often referred to as ‘The First Lady’ as she was one of the first women to make wine in South Africa.